Welcome to the forum

For sale: Black Gore Bike Wear Universal Gore-Tex Windstopper Thermo Glove sized XL

£25 ono. Purchased from Sigma Sport in October 2014. Velcro width adjustment, Foam padding on palm, Reflective insert on little finger, Thermo lining - DOESN'T TURN INSIDE OUT!; Palm with synthetic leather; Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration; Reflective logo. For full disclosure, some of the reflective lettering on the right-hand glove at wrist is strating to peel off. For sizing, measure around the widest part of your palm to determine your size. XL is Size 9 / 23.4 - 24.6cm / 9.2 - 9.7 inches. Let me know if you wish to take a look. Wallington.

https://www.sigmasport.co.uk/item/Gore-Bike-Wear/Universal-Gore-Tex-Thermo-Glove/E0K

Comments

• yes please young man.......going to need them and xl my size
  • Thank you, Geoff. They're yours. Let me know when you're next down from sunny Yorkshire and we can arrange to meet up. :-)
  • Hi there. I am coming to club night talk by Max. Maybe see you there and pay for gloves. Cheers
  • Thanks Geoff,
    And I hope you're back on the bike after the horrendous fall I read about. :-).
    Tuesdays are a little tricky for me as my wife goes to Pilates at about 8.00 p.m. and is home no earlier than about 9.40 p.m. If you're still likely to be at the pub at about 10.00 p.m., please say, and I'll drive over, no problem (we only live in Wallington a short drive away). Otherwise, maybe if we ask Mr. Lawless to act as a postman? I can drop them over to him so you can have toasty fingers this weekend! :-)
    Let me know how you want to play it...
    All the best,
    Andrew
  • Geoff, An alternative would be that I drop them by the pub as I return from the Cubs run at about 8.20 p.m. - OK, during the talk, but we can settle up later...
  • Hi Geoff, I dropped by the pub last night and left the gloves with Martin L. to pass on to you. Did you receive them please?
  • Got them thanks Andrew. Message me bank details band I will settle.