Welcome to the forum

Sunday club run - clocks change

Reverting to tradition; with the clock change the 09:00 club runs will drop back to 09:30. Doing this to allow those that travel a bit further to get to Ashwell can do so a bit safer, what with wet leaves, frost etc.

So, medio for those that are up for it, or a more relaxed club jaunt.

Wind is Northerly, so that where we'll be heading...

See you all tomorrow

J

Comments

• Johno
    How about staying with 9oclock for now the weather is still fine no sign of any snow frost or rain we can change at a moments notice. happy going north bound let's see who is out.
    Your thoughts
    Strappy
  • edited October 2017
    I'll be out... +dan, up for more tempo than the club run
  • good ride cheers 83, 19.5
  • Yes,that was good hard ride..feeling it now..have had a bath with Epsom salts and relaxing with my feet up!..thanks
  • Thanks all for the long tow to grafham , must have slowed down lots when I left you
    one time looked my speed read 18.4 ave had a tail wind home and felt ok but at the end it read 86.66 @ 16.6 ave. garmin doesn't lie .

strappy.
  • That sounds like an eyeballs out run guys.
    Would put me off as a steady club run and much too long for most people wanting a Sunday steady club run.
    Would have enjoyed that 2 months ago, but after my incident i would want an easier ride and there are I expect a few who would want to get back to fitness or just wind down for close season.
    For example I rode for the first time at about 15 mph for 36 miles up here. Was all I could manage.
    Obviously speed and distance worked for those who turned up but what about those reading this and thinking TOO far and fast for me?
    Just a thought.