Welcome to the forum

Hoodies

The Youth Reps recently organised hoodies for the youth members of the club. A few parents and coaches have expressed interest in an adult version. If you're interested they are available at the same price and in the same design (only without reference to Youth).

They cost £12 each and are available in the following sizes:

S
M
L
XL
XXL

They also have a name of the rider on the back - as per the Youth version.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll sort out an order around the end of April

Pete

Comments

• Yes please. Medium
  • Do we have a pic?
  • Ps i’ll Have. XL pls.
  • VicVic
    edited April 2018
    Yes please, size Large.
    Nothing on the back.
  • M please, Hall on the back.
  • edited April 2018
    Edit ***medium please*** keep forgetting what happens to my midriff when I don’t race...

Go on, stick “Race Organiser” on the back for future use...
  • edited March 2018
    Size Small for me - Andy R on it please!

(Anyone else getting a disturbing image of a gang of blue hoodies roaming the streets of Diiksmuide?)
  • Yes please, Pete. Size L. 'Coach' on the back please so I can use it for training sessions.

Cheers
    Scott.

• Yeah me to; Adult L with Coach on back, Hey Scott shouldn't the club be funding Coaches Kit!?
  • Can I have - ‘if you can read this it’s your turn on the front’ pls! .... actually nothing on the back for me!
  • A great idea nicked from the youth section. Medium please.
  • Can I have a Medium, please. Nothing on the back. Thanks.
  • Can the Fields have three please - 1 Large with nothing on the back (for Stuart), and two medium - 1 with Noah and 1 with Jackie on the back

Thanks
  • A great idea - David and I are definitely interested but wanted to know if there is there a size guide/chart at all?

Thanks
    Emma
  • I asked about sizes as Thomas had outgrown youth sizes. Sizing provided was
    Adult sizes are. XS34 S36. M40 L44 XL48 XXL52 XXXL56. XXXXL60 XXXXXL64
  • Can you change Stuart Fields to a XL please. Jackie and Noah will stick with a medium

Thanks
  • Perfect - thanks for the sizing.

Please put David Jones down for a S and Emma Koppe for a M. Both with nothing on the back.

Thanks.
  • Can I have a medium please? Nothing on the back. Thanks!
  • Brilliant...please can Dave and I both have a small (nothing on the back). Thanks!
  • Hi Pete if it's not too late to change can the Fields have CCA written on the back instead of names? That includes Stuarts (so all three to have CCA on the back)
    Thanks
    Jackie
  • Apologies for lack of communication on my part - we were away for Easter in Vietnam (amazing place but I've been ignoring that there internet). I have pm'd you all with payment/ collection details. (Mark - have emailed you).
    I've got most people to have nothing printed on the back except:
    Fields - CCA on the back
    Shelton and Scott - Coach
    Andy R - Andy R
    Wilburtrump - Race Organiser
    Dan Hall - Hall

Pete
  • Pete Payment made. Could I have 'Matt S' on the back
  • The Hoodies are ready for collection. I will be at Smallgains for the Youth grass track on Thursdays and on Mondays (not May Day) for MTB training. Also at MSG this Sunday and Grasstrack racing on 12th May.

If none of these work for you, contact me separately and we'll arrange something else.

Pete
  • VicVic
    edited May 2018
    What time at Smallgains tomorrow? I'll pop over.
  • Thanks Pete, please give my XL to Dan Hall and I will get it from him. Thanks for doing this