Welcome to the forum

CCA Spring Grass Track Racing, Sat 12 May 2018

All welcome to race and/or help out...

Comments

• edited April 2018
  • edited May 2018
    We need more CCA riders to enter this. Please enter by the weekend so I can set the programme and a good prize fund. Even if you are helping on the day I'm sure we can find time for you to squeeze into the races.

You can enter here:
    https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/174162/Ashwell-at-Home,-Spring-Grass-Track-Meeting-
  • Entered :)
  • I'll come the next time it's on if I can get a bike - I'm on holiday on the 12th :)
  • Is there a bike in the container I can borrow?
  • Sophie won't be racing as she is in the middle of GCSE's, so her medium sized giant omnium bike could be borrowed, if all of the bikes have been allocated from the container. On a separate note, are the adult grass track sessions going to start again?
  • Started already, Monday nights around 7 I think Claire.

Cheers
    Scott.
  • edited May 2018
    Event programme for Saturday, 12 May. Note: it starts at 1pm.

• Well done all today. I think organisers did brilliantly rejigging the programme and trying to get as much riding as possible for riders in tough conditions. Also think it was exactly the right decision to call time when we did! Well done to everyone racing, some fearless stuff from the CC Ashwell youth!! Lets hope for sunshine for the rest of the grass track season!!
  • A massive thank you to Mark and the team for all your hard work yesterday. The amount of work you all did was tremendous and is so greatly appreciated. Grass track is a very special kind of event, perfectly summed up by yesterday's blitz-spirit and determination to carry on despite the conditions. After that surely we deserve sunshine for the next events!