Welcome to the forum

1st Club 10 Wednesday 18th

Looks like we at good to go with this one with organiser and helpers.

Richard G has the signs and will set them up and will marshal at the toll house.

See you there.

Stuart

Comments

• See you there Stuart
  • I've got the key for the village hall to hand over. We keep it for the summer.

I've also got a shiny new CCA first aid kit we can hold on to as well.

I've arranged for us to be able to store the signs etc inside the village hall which will save a lot of hassle with different people helping out from one week to the next. We can stash it all - safely and securely - inside the cupboard where the chairs are kept.

Note: the football team want to access the hall too this Wednesday. I've said of course they can, whenever they want to. Note: their presence may put pressure on the parking spaces - so be considerate when parking.

Remember: no cleats inside the hall please. They're really worried about scuffing the wooden floor.
  • Good news about the storage that will be really convenient for all organising and helping.
  • Just driven through Guilden Morden. There are temporary traffic lights on the course, in the same place as last year.
  • Probably modify the start again to the close near the HQ
  • Can you save Thomas a low number please. Currently stuck in Stevenage but will be there for the start.
  • 18/04/18 Time Trials
    Toby - 23:39
    Matilda - 25:19
    Dave - 25:23
    Jenny 25:49
    Matt - 26:12
    Nathan - 26:16
    Robert - 26:49
    Steve - 26:50
    Tim - 27:15
    Andy - 30:15
    Thomas - 30:18
    Daniel 30:33

Toby gains a free entry next week
  • Bit of confusion about storage today but we improvised... plan in place for next week. Biscuits are safely stored and @Senecio [Daniel D] has the bridge next week! I also have the key as could not drop off at Martin’s - I will find a way of getting this back to Guilden before next week
  • Thanks to all for marshalling and setting up and especially for the caramel chewy bar for tea after back at base! Lifesaver ;-) See you next week, all.
  • Really enjoyed the event - thanks for putting it on. I'm now a marked man!
  • edited April 2018
    Well done to all that took part. Felt a bit windy? Lucky the traffic lights were removed in the nick of time. Some pics from the last bend. Light fading a bit towards the end.
    Daniel I think we need to look at your aero position?

• Some excellent faces there. Well done all.
  • Key now back in Guilden @ casa lawless