Welcome to the forum

Club-10 2nd May

Apologies for having to do this, but I was wondering if someone could volunteer to take my place to organise the club-10 on Wednesday? I have not been well for the past few weeks, so standing around on the side of the road in the cold/wind/rain is probably not the most suitable place for me this week. I had hoped to be better by now, but I just can't seem to recover from what I have. I will put my name down to organise another night again soon.

Many thanks (and apologies, again)

Comments

• Hi Brendan, I've picked up a sniffle myself and was planning to offer to help out this week rather than ride, so your offer works well for me too. I'll update the Doodle poll.
  • Hi Brendan, Taken a look now at the Doodle poll. Sorry, misunderstood. I thought you were helper not organiser. Seems all the helper places are taken. I'm not familiar enough/confident yet with the event to organise. Can anyone else help Brendan please?
  • Hello,
    Sorry, just seen these messages- direct messages are a bit hit and miss for me for some reason...

I don't particularly want to ride this week, so I should be available to help- if someone will tell me where I find the keys for the hall and the signs, I'd be happy to try my hand at organiser...

Any clues?

Cheers,
    Dave.
  • Dave,
    e-mail me for clues.

Everyone,
    Running the event is really straightforward and no one should feel nervous about doing so. J Mac has produced some excellent guidelines.

Daniel