Welcome to the forum

Flamme Rouge 3/4 Road Race 27/05 @ Great Barford

A quick reminder for all you racy types, the Flamme Rouge Road Race still has spaces available.
This is a 3/4 category race, including women and juniors. The event is running on the Great Barford circuit, so not far to travel for some great racing.

Entries close this Sunday 13/05 so hurry to get your place.

Click here for details on British Cycling

We are sharing the organisation with Icknield RC who are running a National B race (E/1/2/3) the same afternoon. If the weather holds then a great chance to see or take part in some great racing also!

Thanks
Jamie & the Flamme Rouge Team

Comments

• cheers it's me nathan blackmore joe bennet and dan maynard (and jamie dene technically) so should be a good one!
  • Wow, a Welwyn Wheelers take over. I think we’ll need some Ashwellians present to redress the balance!
  • Ben as well now ;) 6 up
  • Sorry Jamie, I'd really like to have raced this one, but it clashes with a wedding... Hope you manage to fill it!
  • I got in on this. Any other CCA riders? It could be a tough day at the office with a swarm of Welwyn and Flamme Rouge racing snakes...
  • edited May 2018
    Me and Simon K took on the Flamme Rouge Road Race for CCA yesterday - and we did all right!

Race report HERE.

Cheers to Jamie, Daniel, Clare and everyone else who helped out to make it happen.

Maybe we'll get a few more CCA enjoying the road race scene this summer.
  • Well done Martin - nice write up
  • Brilliant result and brilliant write up!
  • Well done and enjoyed article