Welcome to the forum

Sunday 18th middle group

edited April 2010 in Club runs
Another great Sunday ride, two bridges with a double hit of Cardington. Group split after the second Cardington loop only to rejoin on the long drag up to the water tower. That pesky Mark C managed to just pip me on the final sprint, but well done as he'd already had to jump the gap between a couple of the groups going up the final hill - I'll put the narrow loss down to just edging out Tim on the sprint into Cople and blowing the legs with an hour left ;-)

Continued the through-and-off from last week and apart from a couple of stops we managed to average just under 20mph.

The only thing missing was a big pile of cakes at the three tuns

Anyone interested can see the route here: http://tinyurl.com/y5sd4by

Comments

• It would be great to have some of you speedy guys averaging 20mph for 50m entering into our very own Primavera road race. So ditch the excuses, get signed up, and join the blue train.

BIG congratulations to JM for his first victory - thoroughly deserved, and may it be the first of many more. Well done.
  • Phil, you are so right. There were quite a few really strong riders in our little chaingang. I think everyone enjoyed it and got a lot out of it, so how about doing it for real? Our Primavera is of course the perfect place to have a go. What have you got to loose?

TD
  • their breakfast most likely Tim......hahahaa..........would be good though to see lots of CCA there.