Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 21st - Commuter Ride in

edited April 2010 in General
Martin at Ashwell PO @ 5:30 meeting skelders at usual junction @ 6:00am

anybody else fancy it?... pretty sure thee'll be no ice this time :-D

Comments

• Bit chilly on the toes & fingers but otherwise a pretty much traffice free, great ride in. 8-)
  • Anyone riding home? i am doing the return leg this evening.
  • No can do for the return James - sorry.

Did you go in this morning? Are you secret training then or what?
  • No worries. i think i have the route in my head now and have printed off the bits which are going to be a bit sketchy. Its been a while since i commuted into north london by car so i will have to navigate the one ways and like.

5.30am start. Frost on the cars. Don't be daft. 6.53 from Baldock for me and managed the 1.7miles from KX to the office in proper clothes! There is a definate knack in persuading Look Keo pedals to remain in contact with leather soled shoes....
  • Chaps

I'm up for it. Skelders - see you at the end of Bygrave Road at about 5.40?
  • adam - I think you might have wires crossed. The commute was THIS morning.

Don't let that stop you - great weather at mo.
  • Oh. Balls. Clue is in the title, I guess :-)
  • lol... don't worry, now the weather is looking a little better I/we will be aiming for 1 a week.
  • I rode in anyway. Jolly nice it was, too.
  • Good ride home after navigating the trenches of north london. Didnt fully appreciate the 'sporting' nature of the countryside between Enfield and Hertford. i suppose the clue is in the place names. Forty Hill, Crew Hill etc. Anyway it was a great evening although a bit cold by the time i rolled in to Baldock.

Looking forward to the next one when i dont have to keep stopping to check my multi-page map!