Welcome to the forum

CLUB 10, STARTS NEXT WEEK!!

edited April 2010 in Time Trial
A reminder that the 10`s start next wednesday (5th May) , first rider off 7.00pm, same format as last year. Signing on from 6.30.

Please, please come and support the 10, its vital for the competetive side of the club and is the ideal entry into cycle racing. we had some good turnouts last year but it was a bit up and down. It would be great to have 10 to 20 riders every week. It you are unsure about having a go at racing, please come and try it and remember that its not only for fast riders, in fact the best supporters of the 10 last year came from the saturday group!

See you next wednesday
TD.

Comments

• hi Tim

gonna man up and have a go. will try to get along to learn the ropes!

can i have you number please my mate wants service, cassette, new wheels and other bits doing

see you wed- either a.m or p.m- or both!?

chris
  • Good stuff Chris, i guarantee you`ll get a buzz from it.

Im on 01763 852053.

Cheers
    TD
  • OK mate

his name is Gary

Chris

ps did mk sportive. pissed down first 40 miles, but manned up and did 90 + the 8 for gettin lost!

hottest day of year my arse!!
  • Hi Tim

Are the evening tens open to non club members?

I would like to do some as part of my training

cheers

ash
  • Ash,

Yes, anyone can ride as long as they are in a CTT affiliated club which obviously you are.

Would be a pleasure to have you along, hopefully see you over the summer

cheers

Tim.
  • there goes my course record..... :0)
  • Andre

What is your course record??!! the course must be a bit quicker than the beds road 10??
  • I got a long 19 myself !
    watch battery had run out
    and then I woke up
    .......ok add another 10 minutes
    ....ok its been a year or two
    .. I will come and watch

James :-)
  • I was thinking of giving the club 10 a miss this year.....
  • oh right.....in that case there will be a cervelo steath weapon going cheap then??

....and James you are not allowed to watch, ride or youll be on marshaling duty ;-)
  • hmmmmm good point, ok, i'll be there :-)
  • hahahaahaaaa..........cat amongst pigeon time methinks!!!!!!.....good on yer Ash
  • ash I've done a couple of 22's, one with a slow puncture....22.43 IIRC. Some of the junctions are iffy flat out!! 21.30 should be on for you....:)
  • best time last year was Angus Wilson with a 24:00