Welcome to the forum

Circuit Training

A bit of market research.

How many of you would be interested in a Circuit Training session in Ashwell on a Tuesday evening over the autumn and winter? We have the opportunity to set this up and to add to the club portfolio. It doesn't have to be club members only. If you have a friend interested then we might be able to fit them in as well. We have a personal trainer lined up and ready to go.

You don't have to commit now but give me an idea of the likely demand.

Thanks,
Mark.

Comments

• I would be up for this when I’m free.
  • I would be up for this. I used to love the old sessions at the school.
  • I'd be up for this, great training over the autumn/winter
  • Yes, I would be up for this Mark
  • Yes please - used to really enjoy the sessions at the school a few years ago.
  • Yes please.
  • Great idea Mark.

Very good work outs now branded as HIT sessions!
  • Yes please!
  • Yes please
  • Sorry we have not been able to follow up this idea sooner. Our original Trainer had to pull out due to a family crisis.

We now have three options.

1. Tuesdays 6:15 - 7:15pm
    2. Thursdays 6:15 - 7:15pm
    3. 4 weeks of Tuesdays then 4 weeks of Thursdays at anytime to suit. The dates would be published well in advance. The trainer is a firefighter so has to work round shifts.

Please let me know which option would fit. The idea would be to run until just before Easter.
  • Either works for me Mark,

Thanks i am erm looking forward to the pain...
  • Tuesdays work better for me.

Thanks Mark
  • My saddle is telling me I should probably do this. Would not mind but it was the not dynamic load that my CX bike saddle suffers.
  • When is the first sessions starting. Stuart looks as though he needs it.
  • I need a few more people to reply to the questions above so we know if we can run.
  • If there's space I'd be interested in the ones of these I can make, if dipping in and out is passable. Tuesday (preferable) / thursday fine. I'm only around about 5-6 weeks over this winter however, but would come to all of them unless (unlikely) it coincides with work.
  • I can do either but Thursday would suit me best. Cheers
  • I'm interested - can do either of the options
  • I’m interested too & either day is fine