Welcome to the forum

Volunteers Needed

We are looking for new volunteers to join our Youth Section team as part of our review of our youth provision.

We need two posts filled in particular. Help and support will be given to volunteers.

1. We need new coaches to join our coaching team. We will fund volunteers through the British Cycling coaching courses. No previous experience of coaching or cycle sport is necessary but would be beneficial.

2. Team Manager. We need a Team Manager to coordinate the youth riders before and at racing events. An understanding of the racing calendar and how events work would be preferable.

We can’t offer a large salary (or any pay!) or any major benefits, apart from being part of a committed team. These are fun and rewarding roles. Please contact me if you want to discuss these further.

Comments

• Hi Mark, I'd definitely be interested in helping with coaching, but I'm unsure if my reliability levels due to work might rule me out? Maybe an assistance coach?! Won't be offender if there are better options.
  • Yes please Mitchy. I'll send you more details soon.
    Mark.
  • Should hopefully see you Saturday at cyclocross training anyway.
  • Hi Mark, I’d be up for this if it would work with me having a fairly weekend heavy schedule. If it won’t, then I’ll give it a miss but am interested!