Welcome to the forum

GO-RIDE 2010 MAY 6th START

edited May 2010 in Youth
PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE..PARENTS....RIDERS...COACHES....WE START 2010 SEASON FROM 5.45pm at ASHWELL RECREATION GROUND....PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING....

MEMBERSHIP and ANNUAL SUBS......£45 BEFORE END MAY......£50 JUNE to SEPT. INCLUSIVE......SORRY ....NO DISCOUNTS SO EARLY JOINERS BENEFIT MOST. CHEQUES ONLY

YOU NEED TO BRING.....BIKE....HELMET...GLOVES....DRINK....ENERGY BAR(advised)....British Cycling PARENTAL CONSENT FORM (if new member).....Under 16 CCA MEMBERSHIP FORM

WE START IN 3 GROUPS .......AFTER SIGNING ON and WARMING UP SESSIONS BEGIN AT 6.15 TO 7.15 to 7.30..........

FROM WK. 2/3 ONWARDS I EXPECT TO ORGANISE A MORE ADVANCED ROAD RIDE.....THOSE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.....THEY WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 7.15pm UNTIL 8pm

Comments

• Geoff,

Is it OK if my daughter comes along to try it out, or do we need to get her signed up?

Darren
  • Hi Darren

do come along...new members get 1st week free to seeif it suits them. Please fill in british Cycling parental consent form for Go-Ride. Bring bike helmet etc.

cheers G
  • Alfie and Daisy will be there.
  • Geoff,

Hannah definitely wants to come back again, but highly doubt I'll be around next week. If I'm not in Stortford with my lads football I'll be stuck in Gosport for work.

Will bring completed forms and money along the week after if that's OK.

Darren
  • that's fine Darren...glad Hannah enjoyed it...Phil is brilliant with the beginner sessions
  • Ditto for me Geoff.
    Daniel wants to come again but will not be present next week.
    We'll see you again the week after.
  • smashing Peter..see Daniel then
  • second week into these Go-Ride sessions and everything seems to be going well......a very good return of last years members and a very healthy sprinkling of new......sad news about Mark Read and his injuries....thanks to everyone whoo signed the card Phil,Mark W. and I will be dropping in to see him either at hospital or home to wish him well on everyone's behalf...hope all are enjoying the sessions..see you all next Thursday