Welcome to the forum

Anniversary jerseys payment and collection Mon 29th Apr and Wed 1st May

2»

Comments

• Agree, particularly like the red accents and the fit is spot on.
  • Was just about to say the same but Andy beat me to it!

Awesome top, thank you Dan and all involved... it really is great and agree with all Andy's comments...

Martin, I'm guessing u designed it... BRILLIANT !! Wearing mine on the club run tomorrow :)
  • Ditto Andy. I think Martin L was involved in the design so thanks to both Martin & Dan for there efforts👍🚴🏻
  • edited March 2019
    Payment reminder for those yet to pay. Payment is to be made using the details below and shouldn’t be confused with the payment you made when joining the club this year via the BC website.

CCAshwell, 20382167, 20-41-12. Ref: Kit Surname

£25 for adult sizes
    £16 for youth sizes

Available to collect Saturday 6th April at Smallgains 1:30 to 3:00
  • ordered two pairs of large socks in black and I have paid for them ,orderd one top in
    large can you drop them round martins so I can get them picked up thanks
    Bertie Bumstead
  • edited April 2019
    I will bring them to the first club 10 so you can collect then. I have over 110 jerseys to hand out and a personal delivery service isn’t one of the options. Nice try though.
  • As for socks that’s nothing to do with me. @MatPorter is your man.
  • Hi Dan, paid for jersey/membership 26th Feb. Will keep an eye out on forum for one of your mass drop off's to collect jersey cheers Bob
  • Next collection date is at the grasstrack this Saturday. 1:30 to 3:00
  • Hi Dan, can you put mine in the pile will pick up after D J's ride cheers
  • Next collection time is at the road race on Easter Monday. Why not come come and support the race, bring a cake and pick up your jersey at the same time. Alternatively I’ll be at the grass track Monday evening.
  • Hi Dan. Is grass track on Bank holiday Monday? What time does it start? Please bring my jersey. It's already paid for. Thanks
  • Hi Brendan, hopefully starting at 7. Nearly everyone heading to grass track will be helping at the road race so it depends what time we finish over there. I’ll post on here if we are late
  • Just a reminder for those that are yet to pay, you know who you are... I don't want to have to start naming people on the forum. Please help me out and pay up ASAP, it only takes 2 mins to do this online. For those still to collect I will be at the grass track on Monday from 7pm and will also bring the kit along to the first club 10 on the 1st May. Hopefully see you there.
  • Reminder that I will be at the grass track from 7pm tomorrow