Welcome to the forum

Saturday 23rd March 9.30am club ride

Hurrah, finally a day with some sensible wind speeds !

Northerly forecast so let’s head north & get a tailwind back (hopefully) - variation of the fast 'n' flat Yelling route, with an extra little loop around the Paxtons/Graveley

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/21558278

Ashwell-Wrestlingworth-Tetworth Hill-Croxton-Gt Paxton-Offord D'Arcy-Graveley-Gransden-Hatley-Shingey-Ashwell (48 miles)

I’ve done an 80 mile blue egg run today, so my legs might be a bit broken. I’ll be directing from the back ;)

See you in the morning

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Just 7 of us out this morning for the flat and indeed fast ride to the Paxtons and back. Cracking day weather wise, not really any wind to speak of & even got a bit warm when the sun came out.

In an amazingly rare occurrence, followed the route almost to the letter today. Do like the Paxton loop too, although as it goes round a massive wind farm with zero hedges for about 20 miles it’s not one for a windy day.

Post Shingay we we down to five, so did a nice wind up and a sprint to the herts sign. No sprinting for me though as my legs had just about had it by this point !

So 48 miles @ 17. Cheers all for a great morning, enjoyed that, thanks for towing me round !!