Welcome to the forum

8am Saturday 30th March 2019...

Circuit de Bedford via Harrold and Odell Country Park for Coffee and Cake....total is 77 miles that can be reduced to 70 if needed....

Any takers.....

Comments

• I'll tag along
  • I'm sure there's the odd hill to "grind" up enroute Phil !

Pizza at the ready, see you in the morning.
  • Wahhhooooo Summer is here and i'll be there!
    :)
  • Count me in! Number 2 ride of the year outside. Here we come!
  • Will be there, I have to be back Biggleswade by 1230 so might have to drop off, but see how we go.
  • Crickey it feels like it’s going to be a fitness test for a whole morning
  • Thanks all on today's ride. Nice n quick complemented by the sun coming out for most of it.
  • edited March 2019
    9 out on a lovely sunny morning...I think I was a little overdressed...

coffee and cake on the terrace at Harrold and a semi wind assist on the way back.....lots of strong riding by Andy_R and Matt_P especially on the Northfields run in....

76miles at 18.9avg

….and a couple of beers in the tunns garden to finish...splendid
  • Sorry I couldn’t stop for bacon sandwich, but so nice to be out. Thanks all.
  • Lovely morning out and good to see so many happy faces. Apols for the interuptions caused by my chain dropping antics. I will fettle with me cranks during the week to stop this happening again. All the chasing back to rejoin the group is quality training but ultimately contributed to my battery being pretty drained by the time we got to Everton hill. And that seemed to tip me over the edge... Pleased to report I regained a taste for cold beer by Saturday evening!