Welcome to the forum

Saturday 30th March 9.30am club ride

Forecast is cracking for tomorrow, time to dust of the summer bike methinks :)

How about we do the spin into North Beds and do some of the new lanes we discovered last year

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/19859421

Ashwell, Langford, Broom, Blunham, Gt Barford, Wilden-Thurleigh,Salph End, Rehhold, Barford, Blunham, Everton, Potton, Wrestlingworth, Ashwell (53 miles)

Not sure if the Jordan's road is open yet ? If not we will go to Blunham via Southhill/old warden/mogerhanger

See you in the morning, don't forget your sunnies !

Comments

• Looks great for tomorrow. I'm not out as my sister is visiting and apparently it would be rude to just clear off cycling. Then I'm on holiday for the next two Saturdays so see you near Easter. Enjoy tomorrow all
  • Road is still closed at Jordans. Not there tomorrow, have a good ride.
  • Cheers Graham, we will do the old warden way to Blunham then.

Enjoy your hols Simon :)
  • Great ride/route today David. Thanks for organising.
  • Nine of us out this morning for the spin into North Beds. Weather was nothing short of glorious, warm, sunny and about as wind free as you can get around here. Bit of detour at the start to avoid the Jordans bridge closure, then back on route for the excellent traffic free roads north of Blunham.

Not a lot of terrain/breeze to slow us down today, so a brisk pace all the way round thanks to Tim and Dans sterling work on the front for most of the ride. Mind you I did struggle on most of the downhills and just watched the group disappear into the distance. More pies were suggested !

So 56 miles at a shade under 18. Thanks all for a great morning, I especially enjoyed the 'carry on' puncture stop :)