Welcome to the forum

club 10, 5.5.10

edited May 2010 in Time Trial
Well done to all tonight. Good conditions, 9 riders as follows...

Darren Carter....29.34
Peter Green......29.37
David Jones.......31.33
Pontus Axelsson...24.59 HNCC
Jon Sunderland....26.35
Jason Sanroz......26.06 HNCC
Tim Skelding......26.12
Phil Adams........26.59
Mark Constable...26.54

Thanks to John for marshalling. Only 7 CCA riders, its really not that bad, ask Peter and Darren, great rides for first time out!
Also some very tasty bikes out.

Comments

• hi tim

soz didnt make it. got home from club run to find my house burgled.

can you send me carmello's number please
  • What a perfect night for a TT :-)

I have created the spreadsheet and will pass it to Martin to put on the website for those who are interested. Comparing last nights times to the riders times of last year there were no PB's set. However, for the first of the year some solid times! The spreadsheet will also have last years figures available. What I have done where a riders PB is from last year, is record that in a note over their name (hover your mouse over the name to reveal note)

Also lots of pointy hats on display!!!
  • edited May 2010
    OOPS, first 'stato' cock-up of the year!!

My sincere apologies to Jon Sunderland who, coupled with said pointy hat & new bike, did indeed SMASH his PB by 45 seconds!!! well done mate and I'm sure that will not be the first PB of this year either!
  • quite correct Mark and that will be displayed on the spreadsheet :-)
  • So chaps... 26.12 to beat.
  • crikey... I had better try next time then ;-)
  • Thanks for organising this week Tim.

That last couple of miles is a killer, I reckon I could make up a few seconds along there with a few more intervals in the legs, oh, and the climb up to the crossroads doesn't help.

I did mention to my wife about buying a pointy helmet and tri bars but just got a blank look.

I have a body designed to go downhill so losing a bit of weight will work out much cheaper in the long run.

Darren
  • I'm with you Darren on the last couple of miles - Northfields road just goes on and on and on !

Just had a quick check back to the times for the first TT last year and I'm a minute faster - result !

Now just need to take off 10 mins to get the club record

:)

DavidJ
  • Results and spreadsheet now on the website Results page.

Will be updated weekly - ta.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh thanks for your earlier comments regarding the tasty bikes Tim!

You are referring to my eBay Mongrel flat bar fixie aren’t you..?

Happy to have helped....

John M
  • I've just noticed that the Jason from HNCC surname should read Stuart!