Welcome to the forum

INJURY TO CLUB COACH

edited May 2010 in Youth
Some very sad news to all on youth section....Mark Read one of our club coaches has had a crash...."Am currently in addenbrokes hospital having crashed my bike. Have a broken leg, arm and a mashed up knee and have an op on my knee planned for Wednesday."........I will stand in for Mark for forseeable future.........GET WELL SOON Mark....

Comments

• Good News everyone...Mark will be back with us soon...Mark Wyer/Phil Adams and I visited Mark soon after the accident when he was at home and delivered the card from everyone.......he was in good form....whilst there enjoying some good chat his house caught fire and would have burnt down if we hadn't put it out for him.....2 fire engines which very speedily got there(10 mins), a paramedic team (later) for his son (smoke inhalation) and an ambulance (in case)we finally left him..still surprisingly in good shape, if somewhat shaken.......we have been in contact since and he is doing very well...has developed a keen interest in one pedal trikes..pashley and a recumbent...he is threatening to bring them this week so should be a laugh.....will be good to have you back soon Mark..........