Welcome to the forum

Big News TT Free for CCA 1st Claim members 19/20

edited May 2019 in Time Trial
CCA Committee decision stat!

Non members 5 pounds and Second claim 4 quid. Join up save your membership fee in 3 weeks with free TT!

Comments

• So that translates as:

If you’re a first claim member you can ride the CCA club 10 every Wednesday night for free, no more charges!

2nd claim is £4

Non-members is £5

Turn up around 6.15 for sign on at Guilden Morden village hall and pick your number up, first rider off at 7.01.

You really don’t have an excuse not to give it a go now. Come down! It’s a great atmosphere and a brilliant cycling challenge. Never ridden a 10 before? Tim Duckett told me before my first one that “if you’re appreciating the landscape, you’re not doing it right”. That’s all you have to do for 10 miles. Head down and full pelt.

We’ve got a great course here, it’s not pan flat so not a full on churn on the flat, the hills open it up a bit, give you a variation of pace and there’s plenty of flat stuff to get your head down and whack out the power.
  • An excellent idea - thanks committee :-)
  • And let's get a big team together for the Inter-club events. Every rider counts, fast or slow.
  • Great news - thanks!
  • Will - Big sign at the start says no head down riding :-) But we know what you mean.
  • If people could email me any good pics they have of themselves or anybody else in Ashwell kit riding a TT (anything from an open or the club 10) I’m going to put together some sort of flyer to advertise this to splash all over social media etc

rr@ccashwell.com
  • Excellent! Hopefully this will bring new people to the club and to the TT.