Welcome to the forum

sunday 9 may middle ride to grafham

edited May 2010 in Club runs
Just to say thanks for a great ride sunday to grafham 72m @18.6 and a big thanks to alex,robbie,phil,etc for doing all the work on the front going in to the wind northbound & back again,while i was hiding in the group(with skelders).
i am off work this coming saturday so might be on that one.
cheers again all
strappy.

Comments

• Hiding??? Mois??? Never!! I think the final speed was a touch higher in the end at 19.1 :-)

Must have been my outstanding pull on the front 'after' you’d bailed out strappy ;-)

But I agree, great ride, started with 8, Daniel & Kevin peeled off just before we did the Cardington loop with Strappy & Phil K taking their routes home before and after Langford.
  • I stand corrected skelders we did a short stint on the front as i remember just before i got dropped before the cardington hill, but i did manage to catch up & overtake you at base of hill.

But any way joking aside it was a great ride.
    strappy.
  • hills are all wrong...
  • Another great ride chaps - finished with 80 miles on the clock at avg of 18.8 – trying to stay with Alex, Phil and Robbie up to Langford water tower at the end hurt – ouch.
  • I was pretty chuffed to catch them up after the hill at the Hinxworth turn... only to be put back in my place when Robbie said 'hello Skelders... we're just spinning our legs now, alright....?'
  • Another good ride chaps... see you in two weeks.