Welcome to the forum

0815 Saturday 29th June

edited June 2019 in Club runs
Looking like it’s going to be warm Saturday with wind from the SE. Was thinking of heading out that way, maybe to Broxbourne, cafe by the river, but open to suggestions.

Comments

• See you tomorrow
  • Hi Martin, bit cheeky but can we make it 8.15 tomorrow. I've got to drop my daughter off
    in Bedford at 0715, so might struggle to get back and sort the bike out for 0800.
  • OK with me.
  • all good for me
  • edited June 2019
    Thanks Martin, might be worth changing the heading for the ride in case someone misses the time change.
  • Need to be back in Hitchin for 12.... so will start... i will be blown out the back... and then will amble home hahaha
  • 7 out for another of martin's "wiggley lane" rides...and deceptively lumpy...skelders turned back early (for another social engagement no doubt) and Toma (who powered along at the front) took a left after Roydon to go up to Cambridge(???)…..whilst we all carried on to the café in the park at hoddesdon...and very nice it was...back via bayford, hertingfordbury, datchworth, watton, walkern etc for a couple of cold ones in the tuns garden and hello from jenny...no official stats this week but including ride over and home it was 93miles at 17.7 avg with 4567ft climbing....and thanks chaps for waiting for me....
  • Nice ride out, but the heat did take its toll. Lens broke on my glasses on the way back, so a final squinty 6 miles back to letchworth. Rolled in on 74 although I’d stopped my Strava at the Tuns...!