Welcome to the forum

saturday middle ride

edited May 2010 in Club runs
guys
has any one organized a middle group run for this saturday morning as i am off work for a change.
if not i could go with the club run if that's ok with everyone.
cheers
strappy

Comments

• I'll be on the Sunday ride this week, I believe their is a hilly one being planned??
  • Oh dear not my best disapline hill climbing as you well know skleders.!!!
    any idea what time 8.30 maybe.
    strappy.
  • strappy - you had a big smile on your face when i saw you last night powering your way up the cardington hill, taking on the Beds Road club riders in their TT - or was that a grimace!!!
  • Phil
    it was a grimace inside but a smile outside as my mate chris was overtaken by 2 brcc riders (girls). on the hill a good job i was already at the top or they would have taken me to.
    strappy
  • Well lads i took a chance and rode to ashwell got there at 8.30 i was on my own so i done 1 lap of our 10 mile tt course.
    Arrived back at the cemetry still no one,so i took of across a505 went all the way to hertford took the wrong turn north and ended
    up going thru knebworth missed the turn again turned up in the middle of stevenage town center ahhhh.went on the graveley rd up to weston
    back to ashwell and then turned for home 76 miles a lovely day for riding.moral of this ride take a b****dy map next time.
    Might see you sunday if not see next week.
    strappy.
  • Subject to approval by the Chief Financial Officer, I'm up for a Saturday middle ride - especially if we're on marshall duty on Sunday.