Welcome to the forum

WHOLE CLUB End-of-Season Social - 5th October from 7.00 p.m. Letchworth Garden City Brewery

edited September 2019 in Time Trial
*WHAT WAS I THINKING? WE'VE NOW MADE THIS EVENT A FULL CLUB SOCIAL. SO, TTers, GRASS TRACKERS, CROSSers, CLUB RIDERS: WHATEVER YOUR PREDILECTION, COME ON DOWN!*

Hi Folks,

OK, so you've busted your nether regions all Summer at the Evening 10 series and the Inter Club competition. This'll be a chance to relax and unwind in familiar company and share banter and stories from a memorable year of TTing. And I'm buying YOU your first drink to say thanks for all your efforts!

Just to be clear: that's non-riding helpers as well as the riders themselves - you know who you are! :-)

The venue is a short walk from Letchworth station so hopefully accessible for everyone by train from Hitchin, Royston and Biggleswade.

This date subject to change in view of the possible postponement of the Inter Club Hill Climb from 29th September. Whatever: we'll meet the Saturday following the IC Hill Climb.

Cheers!

Comments

• I'm afraid I can't make it I'll be in Munich for Oktoberfest :( but if it is rearranged I'll be free.
  • Bringing this back to the top. As the Inter Club Hill Climb now goes ahead on 29th September, this event is CONFIRMED for Saturday 5th October. All welcome (sorry you can't make it, Al, but enjoy Munich :-)