Welcome to the forum

CLUB 25, 13th June!!!!

edited May 2010 in Time Trial
Just a reminder for the diaries, club 25 on sunday 13th 9.30 start on the Wreslingworth, Guilden, Wendy circuit....more details to follow.

Its a sunday morning, you can all do 25 miles so please support this inaugural CCA event. We only had 18 for the hardriders and amazingly only 1 CCA rider in our own road race, im starting to get the idea that the senior part of the club is not interested in competitve cycling and thats fine we can just carry on with social rides/knitting circles.

Let me know what you all want by supporting this event. If we get over 20 riders we will carry on with these and will have more next year, less than 20 and we might not.

USE IT OR LOSE IT!

TD

Comments

• Need to sort out some child cover (wifes way for weekend!) but otherwise I'll be there!!!
  • Me too.
  • me too.
  • Tim,

Just to let you know the Cambridge CC Road Race is on that day & comes down the A1198 to the Wimpole Road about & turns let towards Cambridge.
    It starts at 8:30 I think. So there might be quite a lot of action going on around the roundabout

Trahern
  • edited May 2010
    Brilliant idea. Just falls on my Welsh Half Ironman weekend.
  • count me in
  • I'm up for this. C U there...
  • If I'm free I'll be there.
  • Unfortunately I've got a Christening to go to so can't make the TT :(
  • I'm interested in buying easy to clip on/off aero bars, if anyone is thinking of selling? I'm looking for a bargain - am not bothered if they're old or low-end.

Or, will swap for a Michelin Pro3 tyre, Digital Blue, comes with a huge slice across it the size of Ayot St Lawrence.