Welcome to the forum

0800 Saturday 31st August

Last day of the month and into meteorological autumn. Wind is forecast to be from SW/SSW but dry and mild.

Thinking a run out to café stop in Woburn Sands or Rushmere country park with the return via Sundon and Preston to get wind assist.

120km and 1234m according to Garmin.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/27543090

See you in the morning. Other route suggestions most welcome.

Comments

• martin
    i am off work tomorrow so the woburn route sounds perfect to me but not fussed will
    go with the majority see at 8.00 or if your coming my way at the bottom.of langford hill.
    strappy.

• Ci vediamo al mattino per un giro di conversazione solo italiano!
  • Hi Strappy,

Route goes via Langford, then Clifton, so see you at the bottom of the hill.
  • Mi dispiace non capisco l'italiano
  • Nemmeno io ma i miei computer sono fluenti.
  • I will hope to join yu No capisco Italiano 😁
  • Keith, you’ve got to brush up on your Italian as your in charge of room service! Hope to see you in the morning.
  • Sorry guys not going to make it in time for 8 Catch yu next time
  • Hope you had a good ride. Needed to be back for 10:30; so did a local loop instead.
  • Good ride this, but note sure about munching a 3 sausage breakfast roll then virtually going straight up Brick Hill......!
  • Thanks Martin, enjoyed that, enjoyed the variations to that route. As always, thank you all for waiting at the top of the hills!

Bacon roll was luuuurvly :awesome:
  • yes thanks martin that was a lumpy route enjoyed that i think it will help me on the trip.
    same as paul that sausage roll was a bit much just before brickhill climb but very tasty.
    finished on 73 @ 17.6 avg
    strappy
  • Enjoyed the route yesterday, and the great sausage roll and coffee. Maybe reverse the route another time.

Good to have Jenny and Dave along.

I won’t be out next week and then it’s the Italy trip so catch up in a few weeks.