Welcome to the forum

Results 19/05/10

edited May 2010 in Time Trial
A near perfect evening with only the merest tickle of a breeze on the closing stretch up Northfield Road. A few PB's were had by the merry competitors too.

Andy Saunders HNCC 24.58
Tim Skelding CCA 25.15
Tim Hector CCA 26.17
Mark Constable CCA 26.27
Adrian Bell CCA 27.32
Peter Green CCA 28.55
A Skeeny CCA 29.58
David Jones CCA 30.16
Theo Doncaster 32.09

Well done to all the PB men.

Angus

Comments

• Good to see a couple more new names on the 10. Getting the hang of that P4 then Skelders? Scorching!
  • did a pb too- or was that pub best?. two pints of wherrys at the pig and abbott made the spectacle very pleasant. at least i turned up!!
  • PB's for:
    Mark 'PB every week' Constable
    Andrew Skeen - 4 mins of last years time!!!!! all that beasting on Tuesday nights!
    Tim hector - almost a minute of last years PB
    Mois 8-)

And also Adrian Bell putting in a great time of 00:27:32 as a first of the year....

great nights racing - Thanks Angus & co for doing your stuff!!

sod the chain gang.... this is REAL pain.!!!!
  • Thanks to the Marshalls for looking after my arm warmers which I managed to leave behind..! Would it be possible for you to give me a call and I'll arrange to pick them up - 07710 440653. An enjoyable evening! Thanks, Ade.
  • Yeah, four minutes off last year, woo hoo!

And that despite the malaria ... and scurvy ... and the rubbing brake ... and low tyre pressure .. and I'm still only pedalling with one leg at a time out of sympathy for Geoff ... and I stopped twice for a comfort breaks ... and once to adjust my derailler.

Honest.
  • Ade, I think your arms warmers could of been left in Angus's car. I will check on the way home tonight to make sure they weren't left on the ground at the start and finish just to make sure.
  • Only 17 seconds shy of my PB last night with my second best time ever. Must have been Tim's lucky tribars !!

Did you not also stop to re-build your wheel(s) too Andy ??

DavidJ
  • I think he had to stuff the tyres full of grass cos he punctured without a tube too ;)
  • Ade,
    Angus has given me the TT kit and your arm warmers are now with it, so see you at the next 10?

Tim
  • Glad the arm warmers turned up.
  • Thanks for sorting that out for me I'm not going to be there on Wednesday as I'm working but will be there the week after. Ade.
  • Latest results now on the main website, and Tim's spreadsheet there too - or just click here
  • I didn't have to rebuild the WHOLE wheel, just a couple spokes David! ;> Ran out of spare tubes with the third flat and had to use grass as suggested!
  • Of course you forgot to mention that you had to handcraft the spokes from small twigs that you found in a small ditch by the Wrestlingworth crossroads !!

Can't wait for tomorrow's mechanical wonders..........

DavidJ