Welcome to the forum

Club Run - Sunday 19th January - 9.30am at the Tuns

edited January 2020 in Club runs
Me and Skelders doing a 2 bridges kind of thing on Sunday morning - it's about 46 miles - post up if you are coming along...

Comments

• Phil, have you got a route? I'm dropping in the to the in-laws about 12:30 in Sandy and intend to ride over, this might tie in well! Cheers
  • edited January 2020
    Chris - try this.....

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31768380

MC - halfway (with bit of a diversion) is Danish Camp at Willington if folks want to stop....my preference is a "non-stop" ride and get back to Ashwell and a go for a "coffee" in the Tuns...
  • I ain't been out for a while, hope to see you Sun at the tuns!
  • I’ll be there also
  • If there is no ice on the roads in Ardeley I will be over but don't wait.
  • Should be there....brrrr!
  • Sounds like we have a club run on a Sunday
  • I have not been out for a while and around this weekend, so hope to join as well.
  • Yep, will prob not stop though.
  • What's the rule on mudguards tomorrow? Will I be unpopular if I dont have them on!?
  • I have none, doubt it'll be wet tho.
  • edited January 2020
    Cant beat the 'coffee' in the Tuns or more recently the Bushel (friendlier and a log fire!!) :)
    To my knowledge, CCA doesnt have rules on mudguards just nice/considerate to have them :)... However, as Matt says, wont be wet for a change... just rather chilly ... bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Bushel is shut... brace t’sen it’s gonna be brass monkeys
  • Going to be frozen roads tmw so I will start later. Enjoy 😉
  • edited January 2020
    Bushel is shut?? No way.... not yet another new owner??!!
  • edited January 2020
    Likewise going to give it another hour before i head out - let the roads thaw. Have a good ride chaps
  • edited January 2020
    8 out on a glorious Winter morning - myself, Phil, Matt, Taff Carmelo, Graham, Jess & John. Although almost sub zero temperatures the roads were safe :-) ... bravo councils!
    Phil will have the stats I'm sure but you cant beat a 2 Bridges base ride on a day like yesterday... loved it... and the two 'coffees' after ! :awesome:

nice to see Strappy on two wheels again albeit briefly...