Welcome to the forum

Result 26.5.10

edited May 2010 in Time Trial
Well, not a terribly appealing night, a bit cold and windy, but 16 riders and some great times. Skelders, you may have a few more PB`s for your spreadsheet.

Jason Stuart............24.47 HNCC
Josh Maynard...........25.02 WW
Andy Saunders..........25.06 HNCC
Julian Pegg..............25.47
Mark Constable.........25.54
Tim Hector..............26.04
Jon Sunderland..........26.04
Jon Sinclair..............26.09
Richard Gordon Giles...28.30
Peter Green.............29.00
Geoff Russell............30.08
Mark Bracci..............30.41
David Jones..............30.48
Theo Doncaster..........30.54
Richard Maynard.........31.17
Daniel Maynard..........31.49

Well done to all, good to see some new faces and thanks for supporting our TT series.

Comments

• Thanks Tim (& your boys) for another smooth TT.

Also thank you to Geoff for following Daniel round on his first TT for 2010.

Alison
  • Holy cr@p, you're not kidding... some great times in there, will update it later as rather busy today. However I can see that Mark 'PB every week' Constable has smashed 33 seconds off his!!! do we need to start taking samples??? ;-) Well done mate!!

Also, from memory, Josh will have knocked 7 secs of his and Jon Sunderland also over 30 seconds off!! and my old mate Jason joins the 24 club!!!

very exciting this early in the season and great to see almost a full field!!
  • PB for Daniel by some also Tim.....didn't know if I was going to be able to keep with him the pace he started on, plus I didn't get any draughting advantage riding behind....well done Dan.....agree with you about times Tim...some awesome efforts there...quite scary.