Welcome to the forum

Tuesday 1st...7pm

edited May 2010 in Chain gangs
we now have a group who could make up a separate middle group running at 18-19mph average speed.......is there someone who could step down for a couple of sessions or so from the faster group to head this up and get them humming.........I need to concentrate on the younger riders and those who are novice chain gang riders....my group was too large and diverse to work smoothly this week....thanks guys

Comments

• Thanks for all your help Geoff. It would be good to know if anybody else would like to join in, aiming for 18-20 av. Will it be sensible for us to work on a DIY approach? We could meet later if it suits more people.
  • Geoff/Tom -
    If there's a break-off from the 7.30pm group to something around 21mph - that might give some of the 7pm guys wanting to push up, a group to latch onto for a lap?
  • edited June 2010
    Think Andrew Skeen is keen to lead a 20 mph group so Tom and the rest can make up that one.....some aren't yet ready to move up too far and stay smooth..it's getting there...remember we use the inner loop so it is sensible if latching on to ride the inner loop in reverse until you all meet up and then progress......I'll be doing my 7pm start and loop with Andrew taking a middle group pulling away from us......