Welcome to the forum

Summer crits at Lee Valley VeloPark

edited March 2020 in Road Racing
I've just had a note about the upcoming Summer season of crits down at Lee Valley - and thought I'd share the info. I did most of these (Masters 40+) crits last year and they were a lot of fun. They alternate the races fortnightly: one week a 4th Cat and E/1/2/3 pair of races. The next a Masters (40+) E/1/2/3/4 and a 2/3/4 race (separate men's and women's).

I know there's a good few road racers in the club and more who want to dive in - so hope to see you there. It could be good to share lifts etc.

From the organisers, Full Gas:

Thank you for being part of the Full Gas Winter Circuit Series 2019/20. As we now head out of winter and towards the summer months, it is time for us to launch the Summer Circuit Series 2020 at Lee Valley. We will be returning to our usual time of Wednesday evenings from 7pm - 9pm each week. The series starts on April 22nd and will go through to August 26th. I have attached a schedule of the races for you to view and these events will be appearing on British Cycling over the next 10-14 days. As with previous circuit series that we have organised, there is a series membership available and this will again enable you to have a reduced fee for event entry. Please see the link below for series membership.

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/7655/full-gas-summer-circuit-league

Comments

• I'm going to do as many as I can
  • Thanks Martin. They were great last year- I'm planning on alternating between the Masters races and club TTs this summer...
  • Alternative for those seeking bunch racing experience over scoring any points, Ford Cycling Club run a Go Race series at the super friendly kidney shaped Ford Test track in Basildon.

They run every other Thursday for 8 events starting 30th April.

I will be aiming to ride as many as possible, I think Dan is too.