Welcome to the forum

~~~KIT UPDATE~~~ OUTSTANDING ORDERS ~~~ YOUTH KIT ~~~ PLEASE READ ~~~

edited May 2010 in Kit
Our current order with Endura is due for delivery on the 11th June. It is a huge order (the biggest yet!!) with lots of new stock items but mainly pre ordered items.

Due to the large volume of orders I will arrange an additional pub night as soon as it arrives for you to come and collect your stuff. This would be my preference otherwise my house resembles a sports shop for quite a period of time! I would also like to apologise for those of you who placed your order way back at the beginning of February!! Although I vowed to be strict on deadlines, I kept stretching the order each time for the additional requests. I will try and be stricter next time, honest!!

Regarding youth, having now attended a few youth evenings and met a few parents I think it will be easier, moving forwards, if you pop along to the monthly pub meeting to place your orders - parents obviously not youth ;-). Geoff, if you want to send an email to your youth mailing list that would help as well please. Current stock that I have that may fit some of the older youths (i.e. adult Small) are:

3 x s.s. jersey
2 x l.s. jersey
1 x bib short
2 x gilets
2 x ultra packable (shower proof jackets)

I will be in the Tuns this coming Tuesday if there is anything above that is of interest, so feel free to pop in.

Tim

Comments

• Hi Tim,

Is the jersey the standard type or the ninja-slick racing type?

Thanks,

Alex
  • Hi Alex,

All stock jersey's are standard. The ninja-slick I have to order separetly (I asume you mean the pro version). Ironically, I didn't think I'd be putting another order in for a while but already I'm being asked for new stuff before the current order has even arrived!! so if you want a said ninja top I can order it for you very soon :-) as I think Phil A wants one and there could well be quite a large youth order brewing.
  • edited May 2010
    Tim..laugh not, but I have had a few enquiries for an all white kit as per the sample kit I prototyped...What is the likelihood of doing a special reversed out ...I have full art visuals if that would help..thoughts? For those worried, the shorts are black where it counts.
  • I will leave that in your hands to present to the comittee tonight. Personally, I'm not a fan. Minimum order would be 15 items though.
  • Tim,

Now daughter has joined youths she's looking for ss top and shorts, small adult I guess. I also need XL bib shorts for myself. Can you give me an idea of price as well please.

Thanks,

Darren
  • can't see why people can't wear this if on ordinary club runs...they aren't talking about a kit change..everyone likes and accepts the club colours for racing etc......think they like the idea of white in summer as a special........sorry for confusion.......so peeps...15 people who want white kit you have your opportunity....I'm not pushiong it, just raising the query....names forward then if you want it....