Welcome to the forum

Results 02/06/10

edited June 2010 in Time Trial
A good warm evening with very little wind.

Andy Saunders HNCC 24.28
Tim Skelding CCA 25.13
Richard Law CCA 25.16
Jim Rees CCA 25.33
Jon Sunderland CCA 25.50
Jon Sinclair CCA 25.57
Phil Adams CCA 26.56
Adrian Bell CCA 27.18
Chris Smith CCA 27.44
Tim Giles CCA 29.01
Skinny McSkeen CCA 29.13
Lindsay Foulkes CCA 29.19
Mark Bracci CCA 29.25
Geoff Godschalk CCA 29.26
R. Maynard CCA 29.36
Fiona Pegg CCA 33.35

Well done to everyone.
I'll drop all the kit into John Meadows house being as he is on the list for duty next week.

Angus.

Comments

• Angus - thanks for running the TT last night. My first time out, not sure if enjoyed is the right word but hope to be back for more.....
    TG
  • edited June 2010
    A perfect evening for the TT, great times by all, for ALL the regulars there were PB's with new faces posting great times as well. A couple that stand out :

Well done to Fiona Pegg (youth), I believe that was her first Club 10 and posted a very respectable 00:33:35! Also Tim G (could also be his 1st?) & Mark B both smashing the magical 30 and finally the two Jons joining the 25 club!

So far this year there have been 32 riders take part. If you have yet to take the plunge, give it a go, its great fun, so far great weather and always a bit of banter to boot!

GOOD TIMES!!

Spreadsheet is updated and I will send to Martin to be posted on the website.#

Thank you Angus & Adam for making it possible!
  • Yep, great fun was had by all ... The malaria wasn't too bad last night, although I did cough up a lung on the hill and had to swallow it. I think it ended up in the right place. Thanks Angus! (PS. you can use my real name on the spreadsheet!).
  • enjoy is defo not a word that springs to mind!
  • that's a hard one to swallow Andy......course you enjoyed it Chris.....why else do it!!!!!....
  • I have all the kit which I was going to drop down to John Meadows, but there seems to be no-one home and I go on holiday tomorrow afternoon. Is anyone else able to take the kit tomorrow during the day...
  • Angus

Very happy to take the kit and hold onto it until whenever John can collect. You could pop it over tonight, or Mrs H will be in tomorrow AM.
  • Thanks Adam,

I'm giving it to Geoff in the morning. But thanks for the offer.

Angus
  • You're telling me Geoff! You should try it!