Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 19May21 - 4th CCA Club 10TT - Wrestlingworth Course - CANCELLED- TRAFFIC LIGHTS

edited May 2021 in Time Trial
Hi All,

I'm hoping to race again this week, so I'd be grateful for helpers to come forward to help Stuart F. who is organising. Please post offers of help here asap. Thanks.

Comments

• i'll help marshall Andy

• Vaccine day Wednesday so happy to help Andy
  • I'm free to help Andy.
  • Thanks for the offers. We can do this with 4. 1 person at the RAB 2 at the finish with the starter moving to the corner as white line spotter.
  • I'm happy to help.
  • Thanks to Chris, Matt, Dave and Mitchy for offers of help. I think that's all we'll need. Ta.
  • Have paid...hope it’s dry!
  • Archie B has paid
  • Paid for 19 May. And for previous TT 28 April.
  • All, I’ve just received a report of a temporary traffic light on the course. I’ll advise further ASAP. Hopefully they’ll be removed in time.
  • Hi All, Unfortunately the traffic lights are in place over night and they are slap bang half way along the course. We don’t have authorisation (police or insurers) to ride an alternative course this evening. So, regrettably we have to cancel.

If you’ve paid up front, please drop me a line if you wish us to refund you. Otherwise, we’ll roll the payment over to your next ride.

Thanks to the help offered by Chris, Matt and Dave. You’ll all be given a season qualifying “help” even though we couldn’t ride.

As we’ve now lost two races of the season, I’ll revisit the qualification criteria in the “rules”.

See you next week!