Welcome to the forum

Club Kit

edited August 2008 in General
Hi All,

If you weren’t already aware, I have volunteered to take over responsibility for the club kit. Yes, I know…. ‘Fool’ I hear you say!!!
Geoff has done a sterling job over the years and has had his fair share of fun and games with various suppliers so I’m sure he will be relieved to hand it over.
As yet, I haven’t received a full handover from Geoff due to holidays etc but hope to before the month is out.
I have already received quite a lot of requests & ‘advice’ from various members, so before any new orders are placed or any changes are made, I wanted to give you all the opportunity to give me your feedback on the existing kit.

i.e. on a scale of 1-5 (5 being excellent) –

• How would you rate the quality of the summer/winter shirts?
• Jackets?
• Shorts?
• Basically the quality of any of the kit you may own?
• Cost - do you feel the kit is good value?
• What is your overall feeling on the club kit?

Also

• Would you like to see more variety? i.e. caps, shoe covers, gloves etc (Geoff obviously introduced the arm & leg warmers in the last order)
• And finally, design. I believe the solid blue has been in production for some time (possibly from inception?? I don’t know?). Would any members like to see a new design? I’m not suggesting we radically change to something like ‘Rock Racing’ but some members have already expressed a desire to see a change.

If I have missed anything please feel free to add additional comments.

I hope this will be helpful and I will circulate the results.

Cheers

Tim Skelding