Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 26May21 - 5th CCA Club 10TT - Footdown Course - First off 19.01; Sign-on from 18.15

With apologies for the late posting... :-)

@Stuart F again will be running the event. Helpers please!

No roadworks indicated on the Cambridgeshire Roadworks website. Weather/wind conditions, please see this link here.

With "opening up", sign-on will be in the lobby of the Village Hall with access to the toilets observing caution and the "Rule of 6". Tea/biscuits available afterwards accessing the kitchen via the side door/steps. Weather permitting, social outside please. Please observe the "Rule of 6" in the kitchen area.

See you tomorrow!

Comments

• I'll help again this week Andy, still on the way back from a niggle
  • Many thanks Chris.

One more helper for the minimum number needed please! 😊
  • I'll help Andy
  • Thanks Matt. OK, so I think we’re good now. Matt S, Mitchy and Chris P: a formidable bench!
  • What time should I arrive as a helper? 6? or sooner.
  • 6.30 p.m. should be fine. One of you will need to get out to the Toll Bar corner to Marshal that, so if riding, you'll need to leave time for that. Thanks.
  • Hoping to ride tonight..payment carried over from last week’s cancellation..thanks
  • Just time this evening to post the results (CCA unless indicated):
    1. M. Lawless 23:29
    2. S. Messina (Royston CC) 23:32
    3. R. Buky 23:38
    4. J. Field (F) 24:22
    5. D. Wells 24:43
    6. C. Luggeri 25:18
    7. S. Miles 25:24
    8. D. Marriage 25:47
    9. A. Nunn 26:15
    10. S. Douglas (Meridian Tri) 26:40
    11. E. Koppe (F) 26:55
    12. S. Orriss 27:12
    13. R. Bumstead 27:15
    14. S. Richardson (St. Neots CC) 28:01
    15. E. Mitchinson (FJ) 29:14
    DQ. J. Bard (PTT?)
  • Well done Martin
  • Thank you all!
  • With apologies for the tardy calculation of the Handicap, the scores are in. Congrats to @Redhill Rob, who gets a free entry to the 02Jun21 event.
    1. R. Buky 21
    2. C. Luggeri 16
    3. S. Orriss 13
    4. D. Marriage 10
    5. M. Lawless 8
    6. A. Nunn 6
    7. E. Mitchinson 5
    8. E. Koppe 4
    9. J. Field 3
    10. S. Miles 2
    1 point bar
  • This means that after 3 scoring races, the Handicap running total (top 5) is as follows (points total first, number of "helps" in brackets):
    1. R. Buky 56 (1)
    2. M. Scales 48 (2)
    3. E. Mitchinson 39 (1)
    4. D. Marriage 31 (0)
    5. A. Nunn 24 (2)
    So, it can be seen from the above that providing help can actually improve your position in the Handicap standings because a "helper" receives their season average points in lieu of each help up to a maximum of two.