Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 02Jun21 - 6th CCA Club 10TT - Wrestlingworth Course - First off 19.01; Sign-on from 18.15

edited May 2021 in Time Trial
With apologies for the late posting... :-)

@Nunnster is running the event. Helpers please!

No roadworks indicated on the Cambridgeshire Roadworks website. Weather/wind conditions, please see this link here.

With "opening up", sign-on will be in the lobby of the Village Hall with access to the toilets observing caution and the "Rule of 6". WE WILL BE RETURNING TO ACCEPTING CASH, IF YOU PREFER TO PAY ON THE NIGHT. Tea/biscuits available afterwards accessing the kitchen via the side door/steps. Weather permitting, social outside please. Please observe the "Rule of 6" in the kitchen area.

See you on Wednesday!

Comments

• Hi Andy, like to make a club 10 season debut tomorrow please, will send some money over today
  • Have a friend visiting from Bath CC who would like to race also..i'll pay for him too..is it ok for him to race?
  • I'm happy to help Andy.
  • I’m getting jabbed tomorrow so happy to help rather than race.
  • Paid, see you tomorrow
  • I'm in please. Assume it's OK to transfer entry fee from the cancelled event on 19/5?
  • Hi All,

- Thanks to offered hel;p from @M_Young and @Taff. Yes please gents. But we need 1 more please for the minimum of 4 organiser+helpers. Thanks.

- @ChrisP. Yes, no problems for your mate to race.

- @TrevorL, yes absolutely, the money you p[aid on-line in advance of the cancelled race is carried over to this week.
  • I've paid online-see you later
  • Can the person who paid cash tonight please make themselves known to me (PM or otherwise).
    Thanks! :-)
  • edited June 2021
    Tonight's TT results (CCA unless indicated):
    1. H. Jeakins (Bath CC) 21.25
    2. C. Potter 22.27
    3. B. Ronayne 22.49
    4. M. Scales 25.16
    5. A. McLeish 25.23
    6. E. Koppe (F) 25.56
    7. J. Bard (PTT?) 26.04
    8. S. Douglas (Meridian Tri) 26.17
    9. S. Orriss 26.45
    10. R. Bumstead 27.03
    11. T. Lunnon (Meridian Tri) 27.16
    I know you will want to thank our helpers tonight, who stood out in the slightly damp, spitting rain for you. They were Matt Y. and Taff. Thanks both.

We were a bit thin on helpers this evening (just the three of us), so we had no spotter on the line. Not easy on your own to time three riders finishing in a six second spread! That's why we need more helpers! Please help and do your bit. Thank you.
  • That was me and Humfrey that paid cash Andy..was 9 quid right for the 2 of us?
    Thanks for organising
  • Thanks for all that helped tonight. Never seems to be fast that course!!
  • Hey Andy I paid cash as well, £4.
  • Thanks to the cash payers for confirming.
  • Thank you Andy, and to all the helpers. Much appreciated.
  • Yep thanks for the help all - I'm happy to volunteer for the 25 miles next week.
  • Thanks everyone, paid by transfer yesterday
  • Hi Andy, I will help out for the 25 next week.
  • Thanks Steve, I'm going to post on that shortly.
  • Handicap results.

A storming ride from Emma nets her the win - and a free ride in this week's 25. Emma? :-)
    1. E. Koppe (F) 21
    2. B. Ronayne 16
    3. M. Scales 13
    4. S. Orriss 10
    5. C. Potter 8
    6. A. McLeish 6
    7. R. Bumstead 5
    After four scoring races, the Handicap leader board looks like this (number of "helps" in brackets, contributing the same number of average points as a rider's total points scored through racing):
    1. M. Scales 58(2) 58
    2. R. Buky 56(1)
    3. B. Ronayne 48(2)
    4. E. Mitchinson 39(1)
    5. E. Koppe 35(0)
  • Thanks Andy - yep it certainly was a pb for me 🙂. I'm away this week - can I carry it over to the next 10? Thx
  • Hi Emma,
    No worries. Given that the Handicap doesn’t apply to the 25, just the 10s, “yes” your “free” ride “rolls over” to the next 10.