Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 28Jul21 - 12th CCA Club 10TT - Wrestlingworth Course - Sign-on 18:15; First off: 19:01

We have an embarassment of riches this evening, fully stocked with helpers. Thanks in advance to Emma K, Salvo, Trevor L and Robert B. See you there!

Comments

• edited July 2021
    We missed the worst of the showers...just!

Thanks to Emma, Salvo, Trevor, Robert B and Stuart for running tonights event. Just eight out tonight. Feel sorry for Carmelo with a DNF (puncture). Good to see Matt Y. back - and Mr. Stuart out too! :-)

Results as follows (CCA unless indicated):
    1. M. Young 21.49
    2. J. Stuart 22.21
    3. B. Ronayne 22.42
    4. M. Lawless 23.44
    5. J. Field (F) 24.07
    6. S. Miles 25.09
    7. S. Douglas (Meridian Tri) 26.56
    DNF C. Luggeri
    Handicaps etc. to follow...
  • Where were you then? It chucked it down🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Ha! Check my Strava. :-) I rode the course but too late to race. Perhaps I dodged the showers better than most...sitting in my car going to fetch my helmet! :-)
  • Thanks to all but especially Stuart for taking me back..real gent
  • I think we can all agree to that Carmelo! 😊
  • Thanks to all the organisers and helpers for sticking around in the wind and rain. It was miserable out there, but at least the riders were doing something 'enjoyable'.
  • edited August 2021
    Hi Folks,

Here with an update on the Handicap from last week. A reduced field this so some big numbers were scored. So, the scores on the doors are these:
    1. S. Miles 21
    2. M. Young 16
    3. B. Ronayne 13
    4. J. Field 10
    5. M. Lawless 8
    A good win for Steve, who has been knocking on the door for the last few weeks and get's a free ride this week (04Aug21).

...which gives us a running total of (no. of helps in brackets):
    1. B. Ronayne 127(2)
    2. M. Scales 95(2)
    3. E. Koppe 88(2)
    4. R. Buky 83(2)
    5. M. Young 83(1)