Welcome to the forum

Flat Out In The Fens 2010 - 27 June, Peterborough

edited June 2010 in Sportives
Just in case you're interested, and fancy a long but flat run, I've just signed up for the Flat Out In The Fens for Sunday the 27th June.

Full details are here but the long one is 156 miles but less than 3,000 feet of climbing. There's also a 112 miles option available.

Blue train, anyone?

Comments

• would love to Adam but am on level 2 track training at welwyn 26th and 27th...what a pity.......have fun.....maybe next year
  • Adam,

I might be up for that if we can get a few takers together. I will see if I can get a couple of friends interested.

Mark.
  • Cool. I have bagged the car, and have a three-bike rack.
  • Hi adam, what distance you signed up for?
  • the 156. Gulp.
  • Very nice, its a good distance did it last year. Final 20 miles where tough! i could well be interested....space in your car?
  • Definitely. What is the wind like? I've never ridden that distance, but the prospect of high winds give me some anxiety.
  • the Fens Adam are a flat, pure, windless, heaven, as any regular will happily inform you!!!!!!!!
  • I'm booked in. If I could get a lift that would be awesome.
  • Hi Jon

Have managed to get a horrible cold, but still planning on doing it (hopefully will improve tonight and tomorrow).

Do you still want a lift?
  • Hi,

I'm still toying with the idea of going. I haven't been able to comit due to work but am free for Sunday. I might see you there. I will have to get there for 7am start as I need to enter on the line.

Mark.
  • I'm going to side step this one, sorry to be a let down. Have to watch the football which I'm sure I'll regret!

Mark you can have my entry if you wish, you'll need to pop on over and pick up my numer and timing chip, give us a ring if interested. Or anyone else. 07814 360 26six. I only ask that you put a time below 8 hrs next to my name :-)