Welcome to the forum

Saturday 28th August 9.30am club ride

edited August 2021 in Club runs
Bit of a northerly breeze tomorrow, so lets head that way first.

How about a spin to North Beds, classic way round so up Everton hill on the return leg

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/19859421

Ashwell, Langford, Broom, Blunham, Gt Barford, Wilden-Thurleigh, Salph End, Rehhold, Barford, Blunham, Everton, Potton, Wrestlingworth, Ashwell (53 miles)

And if somebody could magic up some sunshine that would be most appreciated :)

See you in the morning

Comments

• Hi David, I normally join the Sunday Club Run but working this Sunday. I would like to join tomorrow if ok with you?
  • See you in the morning!
  • I'll be there.
  • I should be out :+1:
  • See you in the morning - hoping I have something in left in the legs for Everton hill by mile 42.
  • We're away for the weekend, so I won't be out. Enjoy, I'm sure it'll be sunny...😂
  • will be great to have you join tomorrow John - see you then !
  • I'll be out.
  • I,m in won,t be on fixie though Bottling Everton ha ha
  • Bumper turnout yesterday for the Sat club ride - think there was 14 of us at the Tuns !! Split into two groups with a bit of mixing and matching until a faster group stretched their legs from Mogahanger. The remaining 9 of us wizzed around the fine lanes of North Beds which were full of cyclists doing course reckies for some sort of up coming race. All of the race markers were out including a finish countdown from 2km to go, but randomly the last one was at 200m with no sign of an actual finish line ????

So 53 miles at a shade under 17. Thanks all for a great morning, enjoyed that !