Road Rides Weds-Sat-Sun /// Off-road winter coaching Wednesdays /// Saturday afternoon Kids' coaching - sign up! (mark@ccashwell.com for details) /// CCA Christmas Social Friday 17 December - all welcome

Zwift Inter-Club Winter Competition

Just a heads-up for the Zwift Inter-club competition I will be running again this year – starting on Thursday 4th November.

We will use the British Cycling 10TT again & the races are at 12.20pm or 6.30pm on Thursdays with either result counting towards the competition. Last year we had a very competitive competition with our neighbouring clubs with Beds Road taking the honours and Meridian Tri Club getting stronger by the week.

I know CCA are favouring the WTRL Zwift Racing League on Tuesdays & doing very well – but this is an opportunity to participate in a much shorter local event. The 10TT typically only last 22-28minutes of ‘fun’!

Comments

• Are there any later events that count towards the competition. 6.30pm is a little early for me.
  • Thanks John - looking forward to this again this year :-)
  • Hi BrendanR unfortunately not - for simplicity we just use the British Cycling 10TTs on Thursday at 12.20 or 6.30pm.