Welcome to the forum

CCA 10 mile TT results - 16 June 2010

edited June 2010 in Time Trial
Brilliant turn out and good banter this evening. Conditions bright, sunny, warm, quite windy from the east.

1. 25:59 Richard Law
2. 26:03 Tim Hector
3. 26:32 Jon Sinclair
4. 26:37 Adrian Bell
5. 26:38 Stef Dixon
6. 26:48 Jon Sunderland
7. 26:49 Mark Constable
8. 26:52 Tim Duckett
9. 27:21 Phil Adams
10. 28:12 Cameron + Andrew Skeen [2-up]
11. 28:30 Peter Green
12. 28:42 Andrew Hartley
13. 29:27 James Hooper
14. 29:35 Geoff Russell
15. 30:19 John Riddett
16. 31:59 John Meadows
17. 32:08 Rachael Cubberley

Me and Theo doing the admin - cheers Theo - job done! Thanks for setting up/taking down the signs Tim too.
The black stopwatch needs replacing. Tim said he'll look for a new back-up.
Stef - come in number 5 your time is up. You can stop now. I guess you can drop off the number to Tim between now and next week.

Here's everyone discussing tactics beforehand;

Comments

• i definately get muppet of the week award. forgot my two quid and cycled off into the sunset with my number still on. and for all that still got in trouble with the wife for being late back...
    apologies, will drop both off to you tomorrow or friday tim. thanks for timekeeping etc theo and martin.
  • Stef, I said you were sandbagging didn't I? You are on fire at the moment. You made me feel very slow so Chapeau to you.
    Very sociable tonight and a pleasure to be a part of this scene.
    Thank you to Martin (good luck for this weekend dad) and Theo.
  • Thanks Theo & Martin - it was a good evening with a really good turn out.

Tim….That watch was a bit dodgy last week and caused Mark B and I to really panic…!

What size, or reference number NiCad battery does it take?

I may be able one quite cheap.

Text me the details if you wish to 07710 973992
  • Crackin' time for Cameron, AGE 13 BY THE WAY! We did it as a 2-up, but he did more than his fair share of the work I can tell ya. It's the quietest I've ever known him too ... Except when he was telling me he could go faster.
  • we're gonna have trouble with this one Andrew......well done Cameron.
  • thanks pete, though trust me you were not easy to catch, and guessing that was a good pb for you on a windy night, and you did the chaingang night before. so chapeau to you too.

the tt is definately addictive... can already feel myself slipping down the road that ends in me selling the children into slavery in order to buy some carbon fibre work of art that bears little resemblance to what most people think of as a "bike"...
  • you know it makes sense Stef :-))))
  • oh gawd........what was Lance's book title now..........oh yes.....It's not about the machine
  • my version would definately be 'Its ALL about the bike'

te he
  • just green with envy really.....those bikes are the business