Grasstrack Mondays, Chaingang Tuesdays, TT & Off-road ride Wednesdays... all welcome! /// Interclub TTs… ride ‘em all! /// CCA John Meadows Classic 'Hatfield 100' Sunday 5 June /// CCA Summer Ride, Fri 8th July /// CCA Biggleswade Grass Track Meeting, Saturday 9 July /// CCA Summer Social Picnic @ the grasstrack field, Sunday 10th July

Zwift Sunday 5th...

For those avoiding the rain tomorrow, I'm eyeing up the 9.30am Alpentroedler 120min ride... Japan and Neokyo.

Maybe see some CCA avatars there...

Comments

• @mattss ...I must ask you Matt how to organise a virtual club ride when the weather is bad. After a year I've forgotten lol... did you do a post on it - or am I imagining. See you later at the Crown.

That said - it would be nice if Zwift worked, yesterday morning it looked like they had over-running maintenance!...
    By the time it came back on it was late morning :-(

mc
  • MC, to organise an open club meetup, you need to have everyone (at least those wanting to join) following you on Zwift so you can invite them along.

If you go into the Companion app, click on Events and then the 3 heads at the top, you can then Create Meetup... select route, time, date and invitees. Bob's your uncle....