Welcome to the forum

Zwift Inter-Club Competition - Round 2 Starts Thursday 6th Jan

We kick off 2022 with Round 2 of the Zwift Inter-Club competition on Thursday. This will be for 6 weeks and we all start off with a clean slate – so all to play for!

Looks like we are still on the London Classique course & 12.20 or 6.30pm on Thursday 6th.

https://www.zwift.com/uk/events/view/2590852

Results will be posted up on the CCA FB page.

Happy New Year & Regards to all at CCA.

Comments

• 4 out for CCA in the Inter-club today - 20th Jan. Full results on the CCA FB page.
  • I believe it is the last Interclub TT of the season this week... Many from the CCA ZRL have signed up. Come on you crazy Zwifters, join in!
  • I've just seen the start sheet. Wow! It's a shame the interest from BRCC & HNCC has tailed off - but what a CCA field!
  • edited February 2022
    Don’t forget to add my result John from the same race but earlier today @12:20
    3rd with a time of 23:54
  • Well done CCA yesterday in the inter-club - you truly blitzed it! The full results are on the CCA Facebook page. Apologies to Stef Dixon as I incorrectly placed him in the wrong Cat (I should have known). I know you favour the WTRL leagues but it would be good to have more of you in the inter club when it re-starts in November. At its height BRCC & HNCC were fielding about 10+ riders each & with more CCAs things would be far more interesting...... Regards all.