Welcome to the forum

Saturday 26th Feb - 9.30 club ride

Well if tomorrow's forecast is right, there is going to be this lovely bright shiny disk in the sky to warm us all up :)

Was thinking we should try a route that we haven't done for a while, so how about we have a go at this one, which has the infamous Arkensden hill challenge in it ?

Ashwell-Barkway-Nuthamsted-Meesden-Lower Langley Green-Littlebury Green-Arkesden-Clavering-Gt Hornmead-Buntingford-Sandon-Ashwell (45 miles)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/29417691

Mind you, haven't been out that way for a while, so if anybody has and it's just rivers of filth we can go for a plan B route !!

See you in the morning

Comments

• Yep looks like we might finally be out of the storms, looking forward to it.

Haven't be that way for a while actually so not sure what the roads will be like. Polite request for everyone to please please fit mudguards for everyone's benefit!
  • Planning to be out. Had a rush of blood to the head and was thinking summer bike, but after a lie down I've calmed down and the winter bike with mudguards will be in the car for tomorrow 😉
  • I'm watching my daughter in a crossfit competition at 9.00 at Harston. Afterwards, I'll ride down and join the route near Elmdon. You never know, we may meet!
  • Summer bike ! Steady there now Simon, it’s only February!

Not planning on any route deviation Alan, so fingers crossed our paths will cross……
  • I plan to be out tomorrow on my summer bike!👍😄