Welcome to the forum

***CCA Hardriders 25mile TT; Sunday 20th March - CANCELLED***

edited March 2022 in Time Trial
Hi All,

With a slight caveat about the police notification (see below), and apologies for the delayed posting, I'm pleased to announce the first event of the 2022 TT season: a Hardriders 25 on the F14/25 circuit starting up near the Wrestlingworth crossroads on the Potton Road. First rider off is at 09:31. HQ is the Guilden Morden Village Hall. HELPERS NEEDED PLEASE to marshall/timekeep.

A new CTT regulation 14(j) requires that - in ADDITION to a working REAR light - riders under CTT Rules must now have a working FRONT white light fitted to their machine.

CCA members and non-member juniors etc. £4 (to include the CTT levy); CCA member juniors etc. £3; Non-members £5.

CAVEAT: I'm still waiting on the police notification and if that's not forthcoming, the event can't proceed. Equally, we'll need sufficient helpers to marshall please.

Any questions, please let me know. Please post interest here so we can gauge numbers. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Andy,

I'm happy to marshal/timekeep, though I would like to race if possible.

Thanks
  • I would like to race if possible.
  • Hoping to ride this - thanks!
  • Good Morning Andy are we sill riding on Sunday (25 TT )
  • I'd like to say that this Sunday's Hardriders is cancelled because the conditions don't look hard enough, but I'm afraid its more about red-tape. Unfortunately, the police approval didn't come through in time and, when I chased, I found that the Officer responsible is out of the office. So, regrettably, I have to stratch the race.

See you all instead for the first race of the Wednesday night series in late April. An announcement on that to follow.