Welcome to the forum

CCA Hill Climb 1st October 2022 - CANCELLED; CCA HC Champs now = InterClub HC, Sunday 2nd October

Hi All,

Following an unfortunate clash caused by the InterClub HC being pushed back a week from its usual slot in the last weekend in September, our CCA Hill Climb comp has been squeezed. Additionally, I now plan to be away that weekend anyway, thus creating aggravation for AN Other to organise.

So, to kill several birds, the CCA Hill Climb Champs will double up with the Inter Club Hill Climb event on Sunday 2nd October.

Roll up! :-)

Comments

• Is there a what's app group for this?
  • Hi Josh, I've messaged Andy (Nunnster) to put you on the InterClub group.
  • Interested in this, where can I find more info?
  • It’s Sharpenhoe Clappers. I expect some ashwell will ride over?

Enter here:
    https://icknield.cc/racing/interclub/entries.php
  • Thanks Martin.
    Entries close Tuesday 27th September. Please shout if you have any questions…
  • I've entered - lets have more entering so we can retain our title!
  • I've entered too.
  • Anymore for anymore?

Anybody else planning to ride over, I will be riding over so it would be good to have company

I rode over yesterday to check out the climb and was pleasantly surprised to say I have been riding past it for many years not knowing it was there! As for the climb that wasn't pleasant :anguished:
  • Entries extended - now closing Thursday 29th September. A strong looking team of 8 blokes has assembled. Any more for any more? Ladies? 😊

https://icknield.cc/racing/interclub/entries.php
  • 13 of CCA's finest are signed up for tomorrow. Martin is riding over as am I, if anyone else is riding over the route is on the IC what's app group
  • Maybe somebody who is better than me at writing up reports can write a good detailed one! But just to summarise we smashed it, points score for the HC below:

BRCC: 61
    HNCC: 69
    CCA: 163
    IRC: 78
    SNCC: 82

Yes, there's no typo above we got nearly double the points of the second placed team!!

CCA are inter-club champions for the 3rd time in a row :awesome:

Thanks to everyone who has raced, helped out, supported this year and big thanks to our esteemed DS Mr Andy Nunn :awesome: