James Hooper CCA 28.54
Theo Doncaster CCA 29.36
David Jones CCA 29.50
Mark Bracci CCA 30.04
Justin Wayne 30.19 Mountain bike
Daniel Maynard CCA 30.54

Well done all

Angus

ps I'll pass the kit on to John Meadows before next wednesday.

Comments

• holy cr@p Tim.... that's a seriously good time!!!!! Congrats!!! that's a CCA boy top of the leader board at last!!! well done mate!

gutted about the sodding trains.... myself, Robbie & Mark C cursing First Capital Connect for a 2.5 hour journey home!!!
  • PS - I take it the new bike has arrived???
  • Streuth, i take it Tim H is no longer old skool!!?? looks like the commuters were stuck on the train...unlucky.

Thanks Angus, i think its me next week, ill check.
  • Awesome time Tim. You got that mojo working at last. I knew you would be bad but not that bad. That is bordering on record bad i think. Angus are you afraid?
    Excellent times all round. Phil that fixed is holding you back.
    Trains were a disaster tonight.
  • Oh yes! That's only 13 seconds off my best. Your CCA TT superstar will have that in a week or 2. I wheezed round at 5.30 in 28.14, so way way off my best... but it's progress. I hope to ride the 10 in anger come August if the back holds up.
  • totally agree..awesome Tim...fixie at 26.10..challenging Phil.........but Cameron....just 14 and a 28.32..took wrong turning and had to stop for a slow car!!!!!!..old skool ride...you'd better watch out guys the lad has an engine and heart..Theo also has done a 28/29 same age...........daniel...at 12 will be under 30 this year.....good times ahead in both senses of the word.
  • That was a fun night. Nice conditions good few PB,s. Phil “Mr Fixie” getting quicker and now has the 25s in his sights. Jon Sunderland PB by 18 secs. Adrian Bell PB 38 secs Mark Horton PB by 15 secs, Cameron would have PB but missed a turn shame., James Hooper PB by 33 secs, Dave Jones PB by 45 secs!! Justin Wayne 30.19 Pb on a MTB well done! Daniel Maynard PB by 55 Seconds one to watch!!!!!
    Yes Tim’s on the new Planet X Exocet for me, and totally enjoyed the ride. I fear I may have damaged my mojo’s in the process though, must adjust the seat angle 8-)
  • edited July 2010
    I have updated the spreadsheet and passed to Martin to put on the website.

###*** This is the first time a CCA rider has lead the series for 4 years!!! ***### (or as long as I have been competing in the 10's anyway)

Chapeau Tim!! You've just raised the bar 8-)
  • High five tim, top time. Not bad for an old boy!

Gettin used to the new position pretty quickly then.
  • Tim D,

I read the wrong week on Doodle. It is you next week as you said. When would be a good time to drop off the kit?

Angus
  • Angus,
    whenever you are next passing, just leave it in the garage that would be great.

Tim.