Welcome to the forum

Saturday 11th Feb - 9.30 club ride

Looking like its going to be a fairly mild day weather wise tomorrow (well mild considering it's only mid Feb !)

Light westerly breeze, so lets go for the tried & tested (and always wrong :)), headwind out, tailwind back thing....Something like this I recon will do the trick !

Ashwell-Langford-Mepershall-Barton-Harlington-Westoning-Silsoe-Upper Gravenhurst-Shillington-Henlow-Ashwell (44 miles)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/57166940

Any ideas for a coffee stop en route ? Can't think of any that we pass, so might have to do a slight deviation. I'll see what Google can come up with ........

See you in the morning

Comments

• I won't be cycling...I've had Covid and not quite recovered yet😐. I'm away for the following 3 Saturdays , see you in March! Have a good ride.
  • There’s a cafe in harlington, we use on the Wednesday rides, Gary A.
  • I'll be there - yes we've been to the Harlington cafe several times before.

Alan - hope you get well soon.
  • I will peel off early, and head home via Hexton. Off up north I the afternoon.
  • Hi, I will join tomorrow, but as I have not been out since September, I will be at the back hanging on! See you all in the morning.
  • Hub & Spoke is a good call Gary & also Discolicuous in Gravenhurst as an alternative

Get well soon Alan - see you in March !

John you can join me at the back :)