Welcome to the forum

Lee Valley Velodrome Session - CANCELLED

edited February 2023 in General
We have been offered a session on the track at Lee Valley Saturday 22nd April 16:00-18:00. We can take up to 32 riders. The session includes coaches. If we get 32 riders it’s £17.20 each plus bike hire.

Unfortunately the minimum age is 12 to use one of the hire bikes although if a rider has experience and their own bike that meets the criteria they can be under 12 but have to 10.

I have confirm if we want the session by 17:00 Friday 24th February so need quick responses. If you want a place.

Thanks

Comments

• Yep definitely up for it. I've ridden the Olympic track a fair few times and I get goosebumps everytime i do. If you haven't had the opportunity to ride it, i would recommend you do as it is an amazing experience.
  • Thanks Alistair. We had club trips in the past to ride the boards and it was always great fun.

Names so far.

Martin Hillier
    Toby Scott
    Alistair MC
    Logan Ayers
    John OSulivan
    James Davies
    Mark Constable
    Oscar Darton
    Vincent Freilander
    Mike Pritchard
  • Names so far.

Martin Hillier
    Toby Scott
    Alistair MC
    Logan Ayers
    John OSulivan
    James Davies
    Mark Constable
    Oscar Darton
    Vincent Freilander
    Mike Pritchard
    Jacob Murphy
    Hamish Harvey
  • Names so far.

Martin Hillier
    Toby Scott
    Alistair MC
    Logan Ayers
    John OSulivan
    James Davies
    Mark Constable
    Oscar Darton
    Vincent Freilander
    Mike Pritchard
    Jacob Murphy
    Hamish Harvey
    Ella Freilander
    Skelders

• edited February 2023
    Unfortunately there is insufficient interest to make the booking viable so I have emailed Lee Valley to advise.
  • Only just picked this up put me down for a place how many do you need?
  • Hi Bob,

The max we could take was 32, but 25 would have been reasonable at £22 each + bike hire. I will try again when then advise me of the next sessions released.